[Samba] samba fileserver

Kristyan Osborne kris at longhill.brighton-hove.sch.uk
Thu May 23 02:38:03 GMT 2002

you will have to recompile samba with the option --with-quota so that users can see their quota on a windoz box. As for configuration to smb.conf non is needed.

Cheers

Kristyan Osborne IT Technician
Longhill High School
01273 391672

------
Computers are like airconditioners: They stop working properly if you open windows.
Win95:   A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of an
             8-bit operating system written for a 4-bit processor by a
             2-bit company who cannot stand 1 bit of competition.