[Samba] weird winbind scenario

Byars, Jason M jbyars at iupui.edu
Wed May 22 08:39:02 GMT 2002

  First, currently the PDC is a true NT4 PDC.  I just rebuilt the cooker src
for 2.2.4.  wbinfo -u gets "Error looking up users...".  Same thing for
groups.  Yet, the secret is good, etc etc etc.  I'm trying to think is there
any bizarre ritual to perform on an NT4 PDC to resolve this.  I know it
looks like the 2k PDC problem, but it can't be. Again I am totally stumped.
Any other ideas?  I am going to go consult the magic 8 ball.  THanks

  Jason