[Samba] Problem to recognition the user of group Domain Admins

Comando Provinciale Venezia vfcomve at interbusiness.it
Wed May 22 03:52:02 GMT 2002

Hello, this is a problem:
We have a debian server 2.2 with kernel 2.4.18 and samba 2.2.4 works as
Domain Controler.
After joing a Domain we read at property administrator of  the local
group Administrators of win2000 this:

Administrator
\"Domain"\unix_group.2147483404

rather than

Administrator
\"Domain"\Domain Admins

If we tryng to adding the global group Domain Admins we read these
words:
Mistake during the tentative of save to property of administrator group.

Impossible to add a new member at local group because the member doesn't
exist.

In the smb.conf there is
Domain admin group = @ced

But if we use user.map, \"Domain"\Domain Admin we have a different of
\"Domain"\unix_group.2147483404.

Sorry for my English thankyou for your support