[Samba] Linux to Windows Dfs

Warwick Bruce Chapman budgee at theespot.co.za
Wed May 22 03:38:02 GMT 2002

Howdy

Seems to me then that I should rather create a different share for each of the
1400 users here?

Just means I have to change everything... Shite...

Hm... I will have to see.

Thank you anyway.

Warwick

--
Warwick Bruce Chapman
The eSpot Technology Company

-- There are 10 types of people in this world. Those
who understand binary, and those who don't.

Desktop Screenshot: http://www.theespot.co.za/screenshot/
Remote Mail Client: KMail, KDE 3.0
Remote System: Athlon 1333, 512MB
Remote OS: LINUX Mandrake 8.2