[Samba] Mounting PC filesystems on SGI IRIX

Rob Saunders SaundersR at Logica.com
Wed May 22 02:30:04 GMT 2002

Is it possible to mount a PC filesystem onto a Silicon Graphics IRIX
(6.5) system ?

I can use smbmount on a linux based system to achieve this, can I use
this command on IRIX? Has anyone out there tried this and/or got it to work?

Thanks

Rob

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.