[Samba] Hangs files copying (from WinXP)

Kestutis Saldziunas k.saldziunas at medbank.lt
Wed May 22 01:40:02 GMT 2002

Hi,

I have set parameter in globals nt acl support = no, however I face the same
error during havy copying.
I noticed that it happens during only coppying to resourse like //samba/c,
but not to mapped disk.
Maybe client lose network share due to heavy traffic on network ?

Kestutis

> I remember reading something about having to set nt use acls = no or
similar in the globals section.  Do you think that this is related to this
problem?