[Samba] Controlling share create permissions

Ryan J Betz ryanb at maumeepattern.com
Tue May 21 10:32:02 GMT 2002

I have looked around on google for information on inherit permissions and
come up mostly dry.  I can't find it in 'man smb.conf' either.  Am I looking
in the wrong places?  I would assume that if you set inherit permissions =
yes then files created in the share would inherit the permissions of the
parent directory, which is what I was looking for.  Thanks again for the
help!

Ryan