[Samba] smbmount question

marion.haines at countygovt.brevard.fl.us marion.haines at countygovt.brevard.fl.us
Tue May 21 07:59:02 GMT 2002

Thanks for the reply.  I'm setting up the NT box with WINS but will have to wait until after business hours to reboot it.  The NT and WINS servers (one of my Samba servers) are on different networks.

Will let everyone know the results.

Marion D. Haines
Network Administrator
Board of County Commissioners