[Samba] user's profile not deleted

Hardi Gunawan hardigunawan at inbox.lv
Tue May 21 06:44:03 GMT 2002

All users will use each others machine at some point.  I'm currently thinking
of setting it up for my university's computers.  There are about 500
workstation and more than 5000 students, and they can log in to any
workstations.

Is there anyway the profiles will be copied to the Samba server and
automatically deletes the local workstation profile?