[Samba] Re: Will/Can Exchange Server run with a samba pdc?

Kristyan Osborne kris at longhill.brighton-hove.sch.uk
Tue May 21 00:31:20 GMT 2002

One suggestion would be to create a domain called mail on a nt4 pdc and have exhcange running of that. Then have a samba domain for the rest of your machines. That is sort of what we've done here, and it works fine.

Cheers

Kristyan Osborne IT Technician
Longhill High School
01273 391672

------
Computers are like airconditioners: They stop working properly if you open windows.
Win95:   A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of an
             8-bit operating system written for a 4-bit processor by a
             2-bit company who cannot stand 1 bit of competition.