[Samba] Will/Can Exchange Server run with a samba pdc?

Stephen Moore stephen at bundaberg.qld.gov.au
Mon May 20 19:11:02 GMT 2002

Its not for us.

We migrated from our nt4 pdc to samba pdc last night with good outcomes
as far as our clients but our exchange server no longer works.

It failed initially as we did not have the" log on as a service user"
(not strictly true, we had administrator but it didn't work for some reason)

After we got a working  service user then got "service specific error 4021"

This in theory is corrected by q170810 "run isinteg -patch"

Running this gives us "ds_e_insufficient_access_rights"