[Samba] How can $VARIABLES be used inside smbclient -c'xyz' command strings?
kpfeifle at danka.de
Mon May 20 19:03:02 GMT 2002
being a total newbie in shellscripting and similar stuff, I
am suffering from a brain freeze around the following problem:
* I need to print (or transfer otherwise) to a WinNT box;
* the files are send from inside a shellscript;
* the script gets the filename on the commandline when started;
* so the only knows it works on "$1";
* the problem is, that the original filename needs to be conserved
when it arrives on the WinShare...
Anyone with a suggestion?
More information about the samba