[Samba] 2.2 4 inherit acls problem on IRIX 6.5

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at pcug.org.au
Mon May 20 03:41:02 GMT 2002

Nicholas Brealey wrote:

> Hi
>
> With inherit acls = yes and Samba 2.2.4 on IRIX 6.5
> I cannot create an new folder using Windows Explorer:

I can't help much if it is IRIX-specific (herb should be able to help
however) but you will need attach a debugger (set the 'panic action =
/bin/sleep 9000' and attach a debugger when it crashes).  Get a 'bt
full' out of gdb.  You might need to recompile --enable-debug to get
anything useful.

Mail this backtrace, and a high level debug (snipped down to the
relevent bits) back to the list and see where we can go from there.

Andrew Bartlett

Andrew Bartlett                                 abartlet at pcug.org.au
Manager, Authentication Subsystems, Samba Team  abartlet at samba.org
Student Network Administrator, Hawker College   abartlet at hawkerc.net