[Samba] Printing Question

amit deshmukh adeshmuk at eng.utoledo.edu
Fri May 17 09:40:02 GMT 2002

I am not using -M option. I am just passing %M with -R for some accounting
stuff on printing side. I tried removing that also. Still it won't work.
I am not geting the reason why it doesn't call 'print command' for notmal
users. I tried using a dummy script. But even the script won't get called.
I think there is some problem with smb.conf. But I don't know what. I am
using lanpan style printing as in samba 2.0.*. I am attaching my smb.conf.

See if u have any clues with that..

rgds
Amit
Amit Deshmukh