[Samba] Time Synchronization

Jorge Giménez Mayorgas jorgegmamg at hotmail.com
Fri May 17 04:45:02 GMT 2002

Hi.

I have a rh7.3 box with Samba 2.2.3a. Samba is working ok but only one thing is not working properly, time synchronization. For example linux time is 1:00 pm and windows time 1:00 , If I modify any file on any samba share the modification date is ok but the time is 3 hours more than linux or windows time. And if I telnet linux and look the time of the modified file is 3 hours more than the linux time.

Why is happening this? This linux box was upgraded from rh7.1 with Samba 2.0.10  and it had the same problem.

Thanks in advance,
                                Jorge Giménez