[Samba] WinY2k Access Denied on Printing

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Thu May 16 16:08:03 GMT 2002

I assume this sentence:
re-add they can't print for a little while before
really should be:
re-add they can print for a little while before
This sounds like authentication (how would I know).
Have you tried easing up on the security, making the print share guest ok =yes.
Joel