[Samba] HELP!!!

Clayton Baker cbaker at sermatech-lehr.com
Thu May 16 13:23:02 GMT 2002

I am sorry but I need some help, and I can't seem to find the correct
path on your web site for technical support.
To make a long story short, we have SWAT, and it is loaded on a Sun OS,
and up until recently we have used a Windows NT domain.
But due to corporate push, we are now, slowly migrating into a Active
Directory situation running Windows 2000.
My problem is this, the users in unix can not map drives shared on the
unix boxes while logged into the new AD domain.
However they can log into the older domain running Windows NT.
I quess I have some questions, 1: Will Samba work in AD? (fyi: I have 1
user who has no problems, and I can not figure out why)
I am one of those users who can not map drives to the unix box,(in the
new domain) and he and I have the same permissions?
Is there a way to set Samba up to authenticate to both domains?
Can I get some help please?

Thanks
Clayton

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.