[Samba] OT: Jerry seems like such a polite chap

George Finster georgef169 at hotmail.com
Tue May 14 08:54:02 GMT 2002

I always smile to myself when reading the replies on the mailing list from
Gerald (jerry) Carter.  That cheers at the end of everything always makes it
seem that he is such a nice person.  Of course half the reason I smile to
myself is the inanity of getting that impression from one word in an e-mail.
  For all I know he is a complete jerk.  And even the huge power lifters at
the gym'll mumble a quick cheers to me if I let them through the door first.
  But who isn't gonna let a 20 stone man through the door first given a
choice...You aren't that 20 stone guy at my gym with a bad haircut, are you,
jerry....?