[Samba] Samba 2.2.4 on s/390

Konkol, Josh JKonkol at guidemail.com
Tue May 14 05:02:03 GMT 2002

OK, I think I got it right this time.

print02p:/samba/var # ps -ae | grep winbind
26482 ?        00:00:00 winbindd
print02p:/samba/var # gdb winbind 26482
This GDB was configured as "s390-suse-linux"...winbind: No such file or
directory.

/usr/local/samba/var/26482: No such file or directory.
Attaching to Pid 26482
0x400f2e8a in ?? ()
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0x400f2e8a in ?? ()
(gdb) c
Continuing.

0x400ac8d6 in ?? ()
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0x400ac8d6 in ?? ()
#1  0x4008d868 in ?? ()
(gdb) c
Continuing.

0x4006cd4e in ?? ()
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0x4006cd4e in ?? ()
(gdb) c
Continuing.

Program terminated with signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
The program no longer exists.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks sooo much for your help.

Josh