[Samba] Lock file problems? smb_open and smb_readpage_sync issues

Sanjiv Bawa sbawa at tabmaster.com
Mon May 13 15:00:03 GMT 2002

Thanks for your response.

How do I get the clients to use a share on the second box without a second
logon. The other box is already defined as a PDC.....

Is it possible for me to turn off locks completely for this share, seeing
that the Win2k box should enforce locking anyway...

I don't think I can move the files since they are needed on the other
server. But, I will look into it.

Thanks.