[Samba] Re: (no subject)

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at xsec.it
Mon May 13 04:39:02 GMT 2002

Samba uses 2 / 2.5 MB per user so if you have 40 connection you should
expect 80 / 100MB of RAM used and 128MB total memory may not be enough
to avoid swapping and do not provide any way to cache data files in
memory so that they can be served faster.

Simo Sorce - simo.sorce at xsec.it
Xsec s.r.l.
via Durando 10 Ed. G - 20158 - Milano
tel. +39 02 2399 7130 - fax: +39 02 700 442 399