[Samba] PDC login problem solved

Alexander Skwar ASkwar at DigitalProjects.com
Sun May 12 08:36:02 GMT 2002

»Fernando Maidana« sagte am 2002-05-12 um 12:22:50 -0300 :
> A few days ago I was in the same situation...
> The registry patch only fix the "Current Control Set", but if you use
> regedit, you'll se 2 or 3 more controlsets... You have to patch the
> other controlsets too.
> Usually the names of those controlsets are Controlset001, Controlset002...
> Make sure that your smb.conf contains "domain logons = Yes"

Nice idea, however ControlSet001 and ControlSet002 also contain
requiresignorseal=0 :(  domain logons is yes, else I would not be able
to login from my Windows 2000 PC.

> Hope this help!!

Sorry, no, however thanks a lot for your help.  Really appreciate it!

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:	http://www.iso-top.de      |    Jabber: askwar at a-message.de
   iso-top.de - Die günstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen
                       Uptime: 1 day 0 hours 29 minutes