[Samba] After reIP, Samba hosts not browsable.

Van Sickler, Jim vansickj-eodc at Kaman.com
Sat May 11 10:01:02 GMT 2002

Odd...Does the WINS server have a static
mapping for any of the old network hosts?

You might try flushing the WINS database
and letting it rebuild.

Does the server have a 15-character name?
There have been some issues discussed
lately re: that...

Try using a different name for the samba
server and see if it becoems browseable...

Jim