[Samba] winbind...!!

Matthew Walker mwalker at mthmarketing.com
Sat May 11 07:13:02 GMT 2002

Assuming you’re using some kind of boot loader that lets you add args to
the kernel before boot, add this arg to your kernel choice on boot:

LILO: <your boot image name here> single

This will boot you into single user mode, and you should be able to get
in with just your root password, and change your config files, then type
‘init 3’ to get to the default run level. Or, just reboot.

Matthew Walker
Senior Software Engineer
ePliant Marketing