[Samba] patch to configure.in for Solaris/gcc (-KPIC vs. -fPIC)

Thamara Wanigatunga thamara at jkcs.slt.lk
Fri May 10 22:36:02 GMT 2002

Hello Gerald,

Sometimes this may seem to you as a stupid question, but I'm helpless. I
used patchadd and patch commands on Solaris to add these 2 patches you have
given without any luck. I also reckon that these shouldn't be Solaris
patches cos they don't have the basecode and the revision that Solaris
patches should have.Pls tell me how to add them and tell me how Autoconf
comes in to the picture. I'm installing this on a Solaris 2.6 on SPARC.

Please give me a hint

Thanks