[Samba] Win2k Printing Problems

Van Sickler, Jim vansickj-eodc at Kaman.com
Fri May 10 14:29:02 GMT 2002

What port is listed on the Properties box on the Win2k PC?

see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q255507

I'd think it should list the network share, e.g. \\samba2\hp4plus
like that.

What does your /etc/printcap have listed for the printer ports?

mine are:

:rm=192.168.2.2
:rp=raw

JIm