[Samba] Win2k Printing Problems

Van Sickler, Jim vansickj-eodc at Kaman.com
Fri May 10 13:37:02 GMT 2002

Try commenting out the "printer admin=" entry
-use it only when installing drivers?

I believe you also have to create a dir for
samba to spool to, chmod 01777, chown root.daemon

e.g. /var/spool/samba

and change the "path=" entry to it.

Jim