[Samba] Samba - cannot print multiple copies

Van Sickler, Jim vansickj-eodc at Kaman.com
Fri May 10 13:05:06 GMT 2002

http://www.linuxprinting.org/ for possible solution(s)?

> 2) My spool directory is getting filled up and
> I would like the job removed after the print
> job is finished

modify   > print command = /usr/local/bin/lpr -P%p %s
to read  > print command = /usr/local/bin/lpr -r -P%p %s
or maybe > print command = /usr/local/bin/lpr -r -s -P%p %s

Jim