[Samba] Problem with samba 2.2.4 and Mandrake 8.2

Alexander Skwar lists.ASkwar at DigitalProjects.com
Fri May 10 11:14:01 GMT 2002

»cyroreal at bol.com.br« sagte am 2002-05-10 um 14:15:39 -0300 :
> Hello all,
>
> I updated my mandrake 8.2 samba from version 2.2.3a to 2.2.4, using mandrake cooker package, but after the update my

The cooker package (2.2.4-1mdk) was built with LDAP support.  Thus, it
cannot (?) do normal lookups and needs a LDAP.

Rebuild the src.rpm with "rpmbuild --without-ldap samba.spec".

PS: Your lines are very long and hard to read.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:	http://www.iso-top.de      |    Jabber: askwar at a-message.de
   iso-top.de - Die günstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen
                       Uptime: 3 hours 38 minutes