[Samba] try Again?: Setting up net of W2K boxes with Samba PDC

Adam Manock abmanock at earthlink.net
Thu May 9 18:41:02 GMT 2002

You might like the (treeware) book:

"Samba Essentials for Windows Administrators"
http://www.sambaessentials.com/

It's a straightforward, task oriented guide to getting it all up, running
and manageable.
I bought it for my not so unix savvy IT brethren at work, and was surprised
to find it's a pretty good reference for *nix / mixed admins like me aswell....

Buy it, read it, then see if you still think you need LDAP and Winbind for
a samba PDC w/ a small network of 20 - 50 clients ;-)

Adam