[Samba] Re: Samba wins eWeek and PC Magazine "Innovation in Infrastructure" (i3) award for best Enterprise Software !

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba-tng.org
Thu May 9 14:22:14 GMT 2002

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 02:14:58PM -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 09:04:35PM +0000, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> >
> >  so you'll be putting some of the money that is earned from
> >  such recognition and increased reputation of samba my way,
> >  then, yes, to fund TNG development, yes, without which such
> >  an award would not have been possible at this time, yes?
>
> Stop being silly !

 mmm...

> It wasn't worth any money.

 ??

> I had to pay my own way to Vegas
> and back to even *be* there.

  i'd love to be able to say that dcerpc.net is going so
  well that its projects are getting awards and that it's
  attracting enough interest such that its developers can
  pay their own way to collect awards.

  i have a talk to give on the 29th.  i would love to be
  able to say that dcerpc.net won an award.

> If you want to share in the award you owe me for part of the
> airfare :-) :-).

 sly :)  only if i can be ... could have been ... there...

 l.

this message is private, confidential, and is intented for
the specified recipients only.  if you received in error,
altered, deleted, modified, destroyed or interfered with
the contents of this message, in whole or in part, please
inform the sender (that's me), immediately.

if you, the recipient, reply to this message, and do not
then receive a response, please consider your reply to have
been lost or deliberately destroyed: i *always* acknowledge
personal email received.  please therefore take appropriate
action and use appropriate protocols to ensure effective
communication.

thank you.