[Samba] Samba 2.2.4 and SCO Openserver 5.0.6

Dirk ALLAERT Dirk.Allaert at schaubroeck.be
Thu May 9 11:36:02 GMT 2002

make
line 664: Syntax error.

I also got this error on Openserver. I just deleted line 664  to 668 in
the Makefile and it worked fine. I guess the Openserver make is just too
ancient ?

: $(WINBIND_NSS_PICOBJS)
        @echo "Linking $@"
        @$(SHLD) -shared -o $@ $(WINBIND_NSS_PICOBJS)  \
                #`basename $@`

I could be wrong but AFAIK Openserver does not not support NSS so
winbind will not work.