[Samba] Trouble with banking software on Samba share

Mike Babnick samba at trinidadusa.com
Thu May 9 10:23:02 GMT 2002

Joel,
It would be my pleasure.  Once I get done deploying a couple Samba boxes as
domain controllers with some file and print shares, I hope to be able to
contribute significantly.  I've only been seriously working with Linux and
Samba since the release of RedHat 7.2 but I'm determined to catch up quickly.

Jeremy,
I've taken a Windows client and my person Linux box off of a Cisco switch
and put them on a hub so my Linux box can see all the packets between the
Windows client and server.  You'll have your packet captures shortly.

Mike