[Samba] Windows 2000 and Samba

Paul Harlow PHarlow at skld.com
Thu May 9 09:53:02 GMT 2002

I have a Samba server running on an AIX 4.4.3 RS6000 that has been serving
up files without problem. Recently, a pair of machines, both Windows 2000
Pro, haven't been able to gain access to any of the Samba resources on the
AIX server though they were both able to previously. Other WinNT and Win2k
machines can get to these shared resources fine, just not these two.
I haven't found anything yet to give a reason why or support a fix for this.
Does anyone have any suggestions or paths to lead me down?

Paul Harlow CCNA, MCP
System and Network Administrator
SKLD Information Services LLC
720 S. Colorado Blvd. Suite 1000N