[Samba] How well does printing support scale in Samba 2.2.x ?

Van Sickler, Jim vansickj-eodc at Kaman.com
Wed May 8 15:50:03 GMT 2002

Jerry,

  Where can I find a list of the things Win2k
tries to change?  It would help me figure out
when I should enable/disable admin status for
my account (especially printer admin).

  I already know that if I = a printer admin, I
can't view the properties of a printer on my
PC, or the shared printer on the samba box,
once I've installed a connection to that
printer on my Win2k PC.

Jim