[Samba] A job for you

Miso Blazevic miblazevic at hotmail.com
Wed May 8 11:24:02 GMT 2002

Hi!

We are offering you a possibility to use your free time and make some mone=
y over the internet=2E

This is a global business with warranty=2E

As this is a serious business we expect from our candidates the following:=

-      minimum 18 years of age
-      desire for team work

If you are interested you can find more information about this job on Page=

http://www=2Eclubshop=2Ecom/cgi/members/MB2661829
or
http://misoen=2E5u=2Ecom/

Application is absolutely free and it doesn=92t obligate you for anything =
and you can quit whenever you like=2E This is a simple way for you to fami=
liarize yourself with a job we are offering and to decide if this is for y=
ou=2E

Some of our members already make more then $1500 monthly and there is no l=
imit because income isn=92t fixed and raises with every month depending on=
 how much time you put in=2E

No, you don=92t have to sell or buy anything=2E

I believe you won=92t be disappointed=2E

I hope we will work together=2E

Miso

You've received this message only once and if this doesn't interest you I =
apologize and I won't inform you any more=2E