[Samba] slightly OT: setting up net of W2K boxes with Samba PDC

mitchbnj_removethis at excite.com faslink at excite.com
Tue May 7 17:14:34 GMT 2002

 OK: Here's my question.

I am setting up a brand new PDC and network of
(ugh) between 20 and 50 win2k clients, and want a samba server.

I'd like to be able to set this up so all admin is done on the samba server.

Is this where I would use Winbind?

Can someone point me to a good tutorial?
Users will be in different user groups. and must be able to log on with profile from any machine.

Is this a good case for using the ldap db for administration?

Is there a good "samba/ldap" document out there?
thanks in advance.
Mitch