[Samba] What to do for ACL support?

Alexander Skwar ASkwar at DigitalProjects.com
Tue May 7 17:09:21 GMT 2002

»amoote at ivhs.com« sagte am 2002-05-07 um 10:18:28 -0400 :

> Sorry...
>
> Have you verified that the getfacl and setfacl utils are working from the
> console?

I think, you're misunderstanding me ;)  Or rather, I wasn't clear
enough.

I'm not saying that it's not working.  In fact, I haven't yet set the
server up.

I'm trying to find out what I've got to do, so that everything works.
If you're saying that with this setup everything should work, then I'm
happy! ;)

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:	http://www.iso-top.de      |    Jabber: askwar at a-message.de
   iso-top.de - Die günstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen
                       Uptime: 1 day 23 hours 26 minutes