[Samba] Looking for samba software

James Briar james.briar at merton.gov.uk
Tue May 7 02:18:02 GMT 2002

I'd like to install Samba on A Solaris 5.8 (Sparc) unix platform but can't
find any download for this. All i can find on the websites are downloads for
earlier versions of Solaris (2.5 to 2.8 etc). I've seen a file called
samba-latest.tar.gz but not sure if this is ok.

james.briar at merton.gov.uk
James Briar
Technical Support
Chief Exec Dept - Infrastructure - 6th floor
Ext 3807

the system manager.
Postmaster at merton.gov.uk
http://www.merton.gov.uk