[Samba] Help for my thesis- VB with samba

Sara D'Amico saramard at tin.it
Tue May 7 01:31:02 GMT 2002

Hi all,

I'm doing a thesis' project in a school and I'v decided to use samba as a PDC in a MS network (NT,98,2K). I'd like to create user accounts by implementing a routine that does a SELECT in a MS Access database and then sends the information to PDC.
My problem is to understand if in Samba it is possible to use a VB procedure, to get the username/password from the table and then to do an 'adduser' command in a script.

Thanks for your attention
Have a good day!
Sara