[Samba] Samba for VMS

ekachai saracheip ek_chai at yahoo.com
Mon May 6 18:35:02 GMT 2002

  The automated Royal Thai Air Defense System has been
 running by using the OpenVms Alpha V6.2-1H3 for about
 5 year . At present , I am developing the system by
 trying the Samba. I succeeded in installing and
 configuring the Samba for use with Linux operating
 System. However, after the Samba had been installed
 and configured for use with the OpenVms  Alpha
 V6.2-1H3, There was nothing displaying on the PC’s
 network Neighborhood screen although  the NMBD had
 been started and running. There was noe thing that
 appeared to be a problem: that is , the SMBD had not
 been started.
 Please tell me the procedure to get the SMBD started
 and running.
 Your help would be highly appreeiated.

 Regards,

	Ekachai  Saracheip,