[Samba] Roaming Profiles and My Documents

James Herndon Jim at PFIResearch.com
Mon May 6 13:56:03 GMT 2002

I had a problem with a user whose My Documents file (as well as his mail
file) is enormous.  The samba PDC tried to replicate his profile to the
server and failed.  Subsequently, winlogon deleted his documents (a bad day
for linux advocacy).  I need to either:

1.	Implement some kind of filter, so that the PDC will skip certain
subdirectories while updating the profile.
2.	Disable roaming profiles (which are impractical for us anyway)

I'd deeply appreciate any help you can give me.