[Samba] 2k installation

Joyce LAMBERT joyce.lambert at tg.refer.org
Mon May 6 10:01:07 GMT 2002

Please I'am trying to connect a Win2000 in a domain. It'is working for 98 but with 2000 just after having entered my login and my password  he put the message

L'erreur suivante c'est produite lors de la tentative de jonction au domaine
Numero de procédure hors de l'intervalle admis

When i look after the log file, samba look the users like an admin

Where is the probleme?

Something else, in 98 when i ask to see the version of samba he say 2.0.7 but i havre install 2.2.3 and just now the 2.2.4.

Thank