[Samba] samba-2.2.4 compile error at smbd/password.c

Seiichi Nakashima nakasima at kumin.ne.jp
Sat May 4 15:46:02 GMT 2002

Hi.

I compile samba-2.2.4, but compile error occured at smbd/password.c.
( ./configure ==> make ; I do not set options)
and I install samba-2.2.4, nevertheless compile error occured.
I setup smb.conf and smbpasswd, reboot PC, smbd and nmbd start up.
( I do not use domain, only workgroup )
Then I access to samba server from win2000, I found my home directory,
displayed user and password input window, and I input them.
but could not authorize. This time, smbd run continuous at linux-box.

== compile error messages ==

smbd/password.c: In function `grab_server_mutex':
smbd/password.c:1198: warning: passing arg 1 of `message_named_mutex' discards qualifiers from pointer target type

  Seiichi Nakashima
  Email   nakasima at kumin.ne.jp