[Samba] Windows 2000 and Samba as PDC

Theewara Vorakosit thvo at ksc.th.com
Sat May 4 03:50:03 GMT 2002

Dear All,
    I config samba-2.2.1a-4 in Red Hat 7.1 as a PDC. I successfully add Windows XP as a client but I have to patch "Xpsignorseal.reg". On Windows 2000, it already display "Welcome to domain...". I restart windows and logon to my domain. Windows show this error message: "The system cannot log you on to this domain because the system's computer account in its primary domain is missing or the password on that account is incorrect." But I already test this account.
    I already set "encrypt passwords = yes". Would you please tell me how to solve this problem?
Thanks,
Theewara