[Samba] the account is not authorized to log in from this station.

Francois Dumaresq xcaliber2000 at hotmail.com
Fri May 3 11:45:02 GMT 2002

Hi Samba team,

I've try to acces to my new samba server since 2 day but it always send me this error message "the account is not authorized to log in from this station."

I have configured samba myself but it seem to have some configuration problem.  I have win2000 pro and when I try to access Samba server by clicking on the "my network place" "samba server" (note that I see it), it give me the error message.  If I do the "net view \\samba", it sent me "acces denied".

Can you help me please?
thx a lot