[Samba] unix/nt-pdc group mapping
glist at gmx.net
Fri May 3 03:01:02 GMT 2002
On 2002-05-02, Bradley W. Langhorst wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-05-02 at 08:09, Georg Lutz wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I have problems with a Samba-PDC (2.2.3a) and nt/w2k-clients.
> > To adjust local nt/w2k security i have to join some unix-pdc-groups to
> > the local groups.
> you need samba 3 for this
So the statement on http://www.samba.org/development.html
* Support for acting as a Windows NT 4.0 Domain Controller. The initial
* release will mostly likely include the following features:
* User and group enumeration by domain member services such as
* assigning users to NTFS ACLs and share permissions.
* Support for the full range of user profile settings such as
* valid logon hours, password expiration, profile location, home
* directory, etc...
is not valid?
More information about the samba