[Samba] Samba 2.2.1a : empty directory share name problem with WinNT

Yuen Tak-Shing yuen at o-technologies.com
Thu May 2 07:13:21 GMT 2002

Hi,
I've installed Samba 2.2.1.a on AIX 4.3.3 and all seems to be installed
correctly.
We have create share with the web interface without any problem but when we
try to view the share directory in Windows NT the only thing that we can see
is a directory with an empty name.
We have check the access permission and normally all user have permission to
read or write in the shared directory.
We have try several parameter but nothing seems to work : we could not
access to share directory and the name is alway empty.
Can you help us with this problem ?

Thanks for support.

PS : this is the config file that we use :

# Samba config file created using SWAT
# from 10.1.19.53 (10.1.19.53)
# Date: 2002/05/02 15:38:03

# Global parameters