[Samba] wget vs cvs for getting current code

Van Sickler, Jim vansickj-eodc at Kaman.com
Wed May 1 16:39:02 GMT 2002

good!  As "fun" as getting wget working through our firewall was,
my short look at using cvs made me shudder!  Now I can just run
wget (in mirror mode) to update the source dir, look for any
new stuff for ./configure (like --with-pid-dir...) and build
the updated version.

  I'm sure cvs becomes easier with use  ;-)

Jim