[Samba] smbclient & printing on win2k box with HP Deskjet 560C (Drivers?) SMB 2.2.3a - Kernel 2.4.7, red hat 7.2

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Wed May 1 05:22:02 GMT 2002

I got lazy. The full command with gs might look like this:
cat YourPostscriptFile | \
gs -q -sDEVICE=YourPrintingDevice -sOutputFile=- - | \
smbclient //Server/printershare PasswordStuff -c "print -"
quit
The trick is YourPrintingDevice. Look at gs -h for what is available.

Joel